Life has been getting busy and hectic nowadays. I had no idea why these few days I can't sleep in the night. I only managed to sleep early in the morning. This is the biggest joke of the year. I am known as 'sleeping beauty' for my family members or even friends. I can sleep anytime and anywhere. But,these few nights I can't sleep well and freaking tired the next day. I keep yawning in the class. L ecturers ignore me. I got focus,really. Luckily I managed to catch up. Yesterday I woke up late so ended up I went to college around 0745. Planning to watch dramas or do some stuff but ended up I stuck in the traffic jam for one hour. How I wish I have wings so that I can fly. Chem is a lil hard for me as I don't quite understand. I will put more effort on it. Yesterday's night I can sleep a lil ...
Comments
Post a Comment